Widgets

Google+

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Top 10 Ice Cream & Softserve in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Recently I'm obsessed with trying all the newly opened ice cream and soft serve parlours around my neighbourhood. I mean, who can resist ice cream right? As they always say, there's always room for dessert ;P

I'm listing out here from my least favourite to my top favourite.

10. Every Sundae by Cielo Dolci


This I thought was ordinary, the soft serve was not as creamy as I'd like it to be. The waffle was okay too. The shop is located just beside the famous Village Park Nasi Lemak at Damansara Uptown.
https://www.facebook.com/myeverysundae

9. Bean Reserve

This is a decent soft serve, creamy. It's a cereal soft serve with corn flakes. Located at the hidden area at Bangsar, Bean Reserve is a cafe next to the Co, a co-working and event space.

8.  Milkcow

This Korean organic ice cream franchise' signature product is Milky Cube. It's an original soft serve ice cream, with honey and honeycomb. I like the honey seriously. But I'm not a fan of honeycomb although it is said to have a lot fibre that is good for health, I thought it's not chewable and inedible! LOL!

7. Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich by Negative Celsius

This macaron ice cream was sold in a food truck which parks at few rotating spots. Macaron and ice cream were okay, it is small and expensive but something new in town. So if you want to catch these guys, check out their schedule here https://www.facebook.com/negativecelsius

6. Ikea Ice Cream Cone

This Ikea 80-cent soft serve ice cream was fantastic. I mean I like the experience of queuing so long to get this ice cream after a long day of walking at Ikea furniture shop. Then you got the coin and brought it to the self-service machine and make yourself an ice cream. And believe me, you will feel happy when you hold this ice cream and with a little pride on the face. LOL...

5. Mc Donald's ChocoTop Sundae Cone

This Mc Donald's ChocoTop wins Ikea's by just a little. Love the ChocoTop.

4. IDC Inspired by Kapiti


This very newly opened ice cream shop uses the finest New Zealand ice cream called Kapiti. They have interesting flavours such as Black Doris Plum & Creme Fraiche, which goes well with White Choc Raspberry (as I ordered above). Also behind it was After Dinner Mint, with Triple Choc. Other interesting flavours are Spicy Apple Crumble and Lemongrass & Ginger Ice Cream. The shop is located beside Super Tanker Restaurant at Damansara Kim area.


Now the TOP THREE....

3. Soft Srve


Went there few times, the soft serve here is very rich, especially the chocolate one. It's also very creamy as opposed to airy but I like it. Tried with churros, it was awesome. 


And recently I went there again, as they launched their new flavour, The Tarik with Pisang Goreng. I did not taste the Teh Tarik. Pisang Goreng was crispy. It was pretty good, maybe more Teh Tarik to cut off the sweetness of Gula Melaka dipping sauce. The Soft Srve is located at the same row as The Good Batch and Fat Spoon at Damansara Uptown. http://softservebar.co

2. Sangkaya


Just one word, it's GOOD! Love the coconut ice cream and now they have the Thai Iced Milk Tea flavour and love it too :D

1. Inside Scoop


Love their flavour profile, the Earl of Honey and Smoked Cognac, TWO THUMBS UP. Although I have not tried all, but these two were already awesome. The butterscotch waffle was great too :D https://www.facebook.com/insidescoopkl

1 comment:

  1. It was so Breathtaking! I can’t imagine that there's people like you who can write such an amazing piece of work! Try to have your Spouse Visa this one may help you!

    ReplyDelete