Widgets

Google+

Monday 27 October 2014

Sneak Peek: My Recipe Development Project with Worldfoods


So recently I have done few cooking videos with Worldfoods (check out my portfolio), this time I worked with them in developing new recipes for their cooking  pastes.

Some interesting recipes that I have already tested are:

1. Lemongrass Fish Pot Pie, using Worldfoods Lemongrass Paste
2. Galangal Compound butter, using Worldfoods Galangal Paste, to make Creamy Coconut PrawnCrispy Fish Fingers.
3. Hummus, using Worldfoods Rendang Paste
4. Thai Basil Lamb StewThai Curry Pesto Sauce, using Worldfoods Thai Basil Paste
5. Sweet & Sour Chicken Bites, using Worldfoods Tamarind Paste and Worldfoods Pineapple Toppings
6. Spicy Moroccan Baked Carrots, using Worldfoods Harissa Paste
7. Panang Curry Vegetarian Frittata & Potato Curry Wrap using Worldfoods Panang Curry Paste

The complete recipes will be uploaded soon in www.worldfoods.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment