Widgets

Google+

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Eat in Fujiya 1935, Osaka (Japan)

Fujiya 1935 is one of those few 3-Michelin Star restaurants in Osaka. The whole experience was great, I must admit - the food, course by course, was like a little bundle of surprise. The atmosphere and the service was pleasant and casual. 

1. The first appetiser is Fig from Osaka with Sauce of Rhubarb. It was a refreshing appetiser to awaken the tastebud.

Osaka Fig & Sauce of Rhubarb


2. The second appetiser is Cheeseballs





3. The third appetiser is Biscuit of Truffle. The truffle spread for the biscuit was so aromatic yet so subtle.


Biscuit of Truffle


4. Bread of Tomato, a Lot of BubblesThis tomato bread was so refreshing, airy and spongy. 


Bubble Bread of Tomato


5. Dinner Rolls in between courses.


Dinner Rolls


6. Child Sweet Fish, Green Paprika. The fish had its bones carefully removed with charred green paprika. Very tasty.


Sweet Fish, Green Paprika


7. Spanish Mackerel, New Potato, Chinese Lantern Plant Tomato. The fish was very moist and silky as far as I can remember with a slightly crispy skin.    

Spanish Mackerel, Potato & Lantern Tomato


8. Linguine of Crab, Beans and Mimoretto. The flavour of this small portion of crab linguine was so rich and velvety. 

Crab Linguine, Beans & Mimoretto


9. Duck Breast, Wild Mushroom and Pomegranate. This dish was like an absolute winner. The presentation was so elegant, the duck breast was so tender and juicy. And all the other dish components complement each other very well.

Duck Breast, Wild Mushroom & Pomegranate


10. Sorbet of Parsley and Melon. This was a very refreshing dessert to cleanse the palate.

Parsley & Melon Sorbet


11. A Warm Grape and Cold Grape.


Warm & Cold Grape


12. White Chocolate Marshmallow. A sweet ending with a cup of coffee.



fujiya-1935-osaka-michelin


The total bill for dinner for 2, with wine pairing, is JPY 35,640 (MYR 1,100 or USD 350). We really enjoyed the dinner and I was lucky enough to have a photograph taken with the Head Chef himself, Chef Tetsuya Fujiwara. He was so sincere and low profile.


Chef-Tetsuya-Fujiwara
With Chef Tetsuya Fujiwara


Check out their opening hour and location:

For reservation: 

Check out my other related post: Eat in Osaka (Japan)

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete