Widgets

Google+

Monday 25 August 2014

Lemongrass Pork Chop with Ginger & Spring Onion Dressing

Here's a quick recipe for the lemongrass pork chop I made this morning. You can serve it with a white rice or a simple fried rice like I did with a sunny side up.

lemongrass pork chop

For the pork chop:

Marinade 300 g of pork chops (2 pcs) for at least 1-2 hrs or overnight with:
- 1 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp lemongrass juice (chop fine 2 stalks of lemongrass and squeeze out the juice)
- 1 tsp of potato flour

Cooking method:
First, put some oil on the skillet and sear the pork chop on high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes each side on medium high heat. Remove from the heat, cover with aluminium foil and let it rest.

For the dressing:

2 tbsp chopped spring onion (the white part only)
2 tsp chopped ginger 
2 tsp oyster sauce
1/4 tsp salt
3-4 tbsp hot oil

Preparation method: 
Mix spring onion, ginger, salt and oyster sauce in a high-heat proof bowl, place it in a sink. Heat up oil for 1 minute or till it's hot. Pour the hot oil into the bowl. Stir well.

Make: 2 servings

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete